- P83A9 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Integrin-linked protein kinase, 59 kDa serine/threonine-protein kinase, ILK-1, p59ILK
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Integrin-linked kinase (ILK) is an integrin associated actin and tubulin cytoskeletal interacting effector. ILK was identified in a search for proteins interacting with integrin β CTs. It has an N-terminal ankyrin repeat domain (ARD) and a C-terminal integrin β CT binding kinase-like domain (KLD). ILK functions as a key scaffold at cell-ECM adhesions and regulates integrin-mediated as well as growth factor regulated functions. ILK orchestrates several signaling pathways, such as PI3Kinase/Akt, Wnt, TGF-β, Hippo tumor suppressor pathway and epithelial-mesenchymal transition signaling in various types of cancer cells. ILK expression is upregulated in many types of cancers.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified recombinant of ILK (aa: 97-224) expressed in E.Coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
KO/KD-WB, ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2650742 (BioLegend Cat. No. 694901)
AB_2650743 (BioLegend Cat. No. 694902)
- 452 amino acids, and predicted molecular weight is 51.4 kD.
- Receptor-proximal protein kinase regulating integrin-mediated signal transduction.
- Interacts with ITGB1, ITGB2, ITGB3 and/or ITGB5, LIMS1 and LIMS2, PARVA and PARVB, EPHA1.
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
1. Hannigan GE, et al. 1996. Nature 379:91.
2. Serrano I, et al. 2013. Oncogene 32: 50.
3. Hannigan G, et al. 2005. Nat. Rev. Cancer 5: 51.
4. McDonald PC, et al. 2008. J. Cell Sci. 121: 3121.
5. Serrano I, et al. 2013. Nat. Commun. 4:2976.
6. Gil D, et al. 2016. Tumor Biol. 37:15185.
- Gene ID
- 3611 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ILK on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.