- J053B5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Epstein-Barr Virus Induced 3, EBV-Induced Gene 3 Protein, IL-27 Subunit Beta, IL-27B, IL-35 subunit
- Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
EBI3 is an IL-12 p40-related protein that can heterodimerized with IL-12 p35 to form IL-35, or with an IL-12 p35-related protein, p28, to form IL-27. It is produced by antigen-presenting cells such as B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells (DCs) following stimulation through TLR. It can regulate T cell differentiation and proliferation. Both IL-27 and IL-35 are anti-inflammatory cytokines that are able to inhibit Th17 generation, promote Th1 differentiation, increase cytolytic activity of CD8+ T cells, and impact B cell differentiation and immunoglobulin production. IL-35 is also involved in tumorigenesis and is a promising biomarker for assessing tumor progression and prognosis in clinical settings.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse EBI3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2564303 (BioLegend Cat. No. 662602)
- 229 amino acids, predicted molecular weight of approximately 25 kD.
B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells.
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory.
- IL-27 p28 subunit and IL-35 p35 subunit.
- WSX-1(TCCR) and gp130.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Monocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Cell Cycle/DNA Replication, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Pflanz S, et al. 2002. Immunity 16:779.
2. Takeda A, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 170:4886.
3. Pflanz S, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:2225.
4. Li MF, et al. 2013. Dev. Comp. Immunol. 41:514.
5. Zeng JC, et al. 2013. Int. J. Clin. Exp. Pathol. 6:1806.
6. Ouyang H, et al. 2014. Am. J. Med. Sci. 348:156.
- Gene ID
- 10148 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-27 IL-35 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.