- A15058A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Epstein-Barr Virus Induced 3, EBV-Induced Gene 3 Protein, IL-27 Subunit Beta, IL-27B, IL-35 subunit
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
EBI3 is an IL-12 p40-related protein that can be heterodimerized with IL-12 p35 to form IL-35, or with an IL-12 p35-related protein, p28, to form IL-27. It is produced by antigen-presenting cells such as B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells following stimulation through TLR. EBI3 can regulate T cell differentiation and proliferation. IL-27 and IL-35 are anti-inflammatory cytokines that are able to inhibit Th17 generation, promote Th1 differentiation, and impact B cell differentiation and immunoglobulin production. In addition to this, both IL-27 and IL-35 increase cytolytic activity of CD8+ T cells. IL-35 is also involved in tumorigenesis and is a promising biomarker for assessing tumor progression and prognosis in a clinical setting.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified Recombinant Human IL-35-Fc fusion protein expressed in 293E cells.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone A15058A does not react with mouse EBI3.
- Product Citations
AB_2572169 (BioLegend Cat. No. 684602)
- 229 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 25 kD.
- B cells, monocytes, and dendritic cells.
- Pro- and anti-inflammatory.
- IL-27 p28 subunit and IL-35 p35 subunit.
- WSX-1(TCCR) and gp130.
- Cell Type
- B cells, Monocytes, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Cancer Biomarkers, Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Pflanz S, et al. 2002. Immunity. 16:779.
2. Takeda A, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 170:4886.
3. Pflanz S, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:2225.
4. Li MF, et al. 2013. Dev. Comp. Immunol. 41:514.
5. Zeng JC, et al. 2013. Int. J. Clin. Exp. Pathol. 6:1806.
6. Ouyang H, et al. 2014. Am. J. Med. Sci. 348:156.
- Gene ID
- 10148 View all products for this Gene ID
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.