- dG9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- PRF1, P1, PFP, HPLH2
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Perforin is a 70 kD cytolytic protein that is expressed in the cytoplasmic granules of cytotoxic T lymphocytes (CTLs) and natural killer (NK) cells. Perforin is one of the major effector molecules used by cytotoxic T cells and NK cells to mediate targeted cell lysis.Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Bovine (Cow, Cattle)
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified granules from the human lymphoma cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
ICFC - Quality tested
IP, ICC, IHC - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone dG9 primarily recognizes perforin associated with cytotoxic granules9. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, intracellular flow cytometric analysis and immunofluorescence microscopy5,7, and immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections1,4.
Does not cross-react with mouse1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Hameed A, et al. 1992. Am. J. Pathol. 140:1025. (IHC)
- Schaerli P, et al. 2004. J. Exp. Med. 199:1265.
- Watanabe N, et al. 1997. Blood 90:3662.
- Mauad T, et al. 2004. Pediatr. Pulmonol. 38:233. (IHC)
- Barrat FJ, et al. 1999. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 96:8645. (IF)
- Chen H, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 175:591.
- Bryceson YT, et al. 2007. Blood doi:10.1182/blood-2007-02-074468. (IF)
- Wood SM, et al. 2009. Blood 114:4117. PubMed
- Makedonas G, et al. 2010. PLoS Pathog. 6:e1000798.
- Product Citations
AB_314700 (BioLegend Cat. No. 308102)
- 70 kD
CTL, NK (cytoplasmic granules)
- Mediates targeted cell lysis
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Lieberman J. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:361.
2. Trapani J, et al. 2002. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 2:735.
- Gene ID
- 5551 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Perforin on UniProt.org
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|FITC anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|PE anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|APC anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
|Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human Perforin||dG9||ICFC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-human Perforin
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human Perforin
Pacific Blue™ anti-human Perforin
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Perforin
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-human Perforin
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human Perforin
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin
FITC anti-human Perforin
PE anti-human Perforin
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human Perforin
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human Perforin
APC anti-human Perforin
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human Perforin
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human Perforin