- M1308A10 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin Heavy Constant Gamma 1
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
IgG Fc is a homodimer that is composed of the constant region of the two heavy chains that form the IgG molecule. The Fc fragment mediates opsonization, antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC) and complement activation through the binding to Fc receptors such as CD16, CD32, CD64 and the complement factor C1. Clone M1308A10 was generated by immunogen derived from recombinant human IgG1 Fc fusion protein and only recognizes human IgG1 Fc heavy chain, but not human IgG2 Fc heavy chain.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 1.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone M1308A10 was generated by immunogen derived from recombinant human IgG1 Fc fusion protein and only recognizes human IgG1 Fc heavy chain, but not human IgG2 Fc heavy chain.
- Additional Product Notes
This product was previously named anti-human IgG Fc Antibody.
AB_2565267 (BioLegend Cat. No. 410601)
- Predicted molecular weight of approximately 50 kD.
- Opsonization, antibody dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC), and complement activation.
- CD16, CD32, and CD64.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology
- Antigen References
1. Paul, WE. 2003. Fundamental Immunology. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Philadelphia.
- Gene ID
- 3500 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IgG1 Fc on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.