- TB28-2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin light chain kappa, Ig kappa
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The TB28-2 antibody reacts with both soluble and membrane human immunoglobulin light chain kappa (κ). It does not react with human immunoglobulin light chain lambda (λ) or heavy chain.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human IgG κ myeloma protein CFA.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
IHC-F - Reported in the literature, not verified in house
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
The TB28-2 target antigen is also present in serum. Cell surface staining may be optimized by removing serum from the sample prior to staining.
Additional reported applications (for relevant formats) include immunohistochemical staining on frozen tissue sections1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Moller P, et al. 1989. Am. J. Clin. Pathol. 1:18. (IHC-F)
- Tierens AM, et al. 2010. Haematologica. 95:1334. (FC)
AB_2728420 (BioLegend Cat. No. 392702)
- Ig family
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Antigen References
- Katzmann JA, et al. 2002. Clin Chem. 48: 1437
- Weinberg DS, et al. 1984. Blood. 63:1080.
- Johnson A, et al. 1985. Br. J. Cancer. 52: 159.
- Oka S, et al. 2012. J. Clin. Exp. Hematop. 52: 127.
- Gene ID
- 3514 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ig light chain kappa on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC,IHC-F|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC|
|PE anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC|
|APC anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC|
|FITC anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC|
|Spark Violet™ 538 anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC|
|Pacific Blue™ anti-human Ig light chain κ||TB28-2||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human Ig light chain κ
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human Ig light chain κ
PE anti-human Ig light chain κ
APC anti-human Ig light chain κ
FITC anti-human Ig light chain κ
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human Ig light chain κ
Spark Violet™ 538 anti-human Ig light chain κ
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human Ig light chain κ
Pacific Blue™ anti-human Ig light chain κ