- S18012E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- FcγRI, FcR I
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD64 is a 72 kD single chain type I glycoprotein also known as FcγRI and FcR I. CD64 is a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily and is expressed on monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and activated granulocytes. The expression can be upregulated by IFN-γ stimulation. CD64 binds IgG immune complex. It plays a role in antigen capture, phagocytosis of IgG/antigen complexes, and antibody-dependent cellular cytotoxicity (ADCC).Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD64-Fc (1257-FC-050)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
In-house testing suggests that S18012E partially blocks the binding of clone 10.1 but not clone S18012C. Clone 10.1 recognizes the EC3 epitope of CD64. While both CD64 subunits contain EC3 domains, clone 10.1 preferentially binds to CD64A (FcγRIA) but not CD64B (FcγRIB).
AB_2892471 (BioLegend Cat. No. 399602)
- Ig superfamily, type I glycoprotein, 72 kD
Monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, activated granulocytes
- Phagocytosis, ADCC
- IgG receptor
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Macrophages, Monocytes
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Hulett MD & Hogarth PM. 1994. Adv Immunol. 57:1-127.
- van de Winkel JG & Capel PJ. 1993. Immunol Today. 14:215-21.
- Gene ID
- 2209 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD64 on UniProt.org
|FITC anti-human CD64||S18012E||FC|
|PE anti-human CD64||S18012E||FC|
|Purified anti-human CD64||S18012E||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD64||S18012E||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD64||S18012E||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 810 anti-human CD64 Antibody||S18012E||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD64||S18012E||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-human CD64||S18012E||FC|
|APC anti-human CD64||S18012E||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.