- W20238A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- NKp30, NCR3, Activating NK receptor NKp30, natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The W20238A monoclonal antibody recognizes CD337 also known as activating NK receptor NKp30 (NKp30), and natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3. NKp30 is a type I transmembrane protein, member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor family that contains one immunoglobulin-like domain. NKp30 has an apparent molecular weight of 30 kD and six isoforms are produced by alternative splicing. NKp30 is expressed on resting and activated NK cells and enhances NK cell cytolysis of tumor cells that are deficient in MHC class I molecules. CD337 is involved in activating and expanding resting NK cells following interaction with dendritic cells to eliminate tumor, virus-infected, and immature dendritic cells.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human CD337 protein, extracellular domain
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Clone W20238A can completely block the binding of clone P-30-15 to target cells.
AB_2910450 (BioLegend Cat. No. 380602)
- Type I transmembrane protein, member of the natural cytotoxicity receptor family, contains one immunoglobulin-like domain
Resting and activated NK cells
- NK cell triggering of cytolysis toward tumor targets and other target cells deficient in MHC class I molecules
- CD59, TCRζ
- Antigen References
- Pende D, et al. 1999. J Exp Med. 190:1505-16.
- Gene ID
- 259197 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD337 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD337 (NKp30)||W20238A||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.