- 4F5/CD32 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- FCGR2B, FCgRIIB, FCGR2C, FCRIIC, IGFR2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD32B/C (FCGR2B/C) is a 40 kDa, type I transmembrane protein, member of the Ig superfamily; the cytoplasmic tail containis an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibition motif (ITIM). CD32B/C is the low affinity receptor for monomeric IgG but also bind IgG complexes. CD32B/C is expressed on B cells, subsets of monocytes,macrophages and granulocytes, platelets, mast cells, and is a negative regulator of cell activation, proliferation, endocytosis, phagocytosis, and degranulation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Extracellular domain of human CD32B
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
As the extracellular region of CD32B and CD32C are identical, this Ab recognize both isoforms. Does not crossreact with CD32A.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Su K, et al. 2007. J Immunol. 178:3272
AB_2814383 (BioLegend Cat. No. 398402)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 40 kD, member of the Ig superfamily; the cytoplasmic tail containis an immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibition motif (ITIM)
B cells, subsets of monocytes,macrophages and granulocytes, platelets, mast cells.
- Negatively regulates cell activation, proliferation, endocytosis, phagocytosis, and degranulation
- Fc region of complex or aggregated immunoglobulins gamma
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells, Granulocytes, Monocytes, Platelets
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Bruhns P, et al. 2009. Blood. 113: 3716.
- Bewarder N, et al. 1996. Mol Cell Biol. 16: 4735.
- Descours B, et al. 2017. Nature 543: 564.
- Tomiyama Y, et al. 1992. Blood. 80: 2261.
- Indik Z, et al. 1991. J Clin Invest. 88: 1766.
- Ramsland PA, et al. 2011. J Immunol. 187: 3208.
- Hogarth PM and Pietersz GA. 2012. Nat Rev Drug Discov. 11: 311.
- Bournazos S, et al. 2009. J Immunol. 182: 8026.
- Maxwell KF, et al. 1999. Nat Struct Biol. 6: 437.
- Sandilands GP, et al. 1997. Immunology. 91: 204.
- Ghazizadeh S, et al. 1994. J Biol Chem. 269: 8878.
- Gillis C, et al. 2014. Front Immunol. 5: 254.
- Gene ID
- 2213 View all products for this Gene ID 9103 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD32B/C on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.