- W5C4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- 4Ig-B7-H3, B7RP2
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
B7-H3, assigned as CD276, is a type I transmembrane protein and shares 20-27% amino acid identity with other B7 family members. Human B7-H3 has a single extracellular variable-type immunoglobulin (IgV)-IgC domain, a signature intracellular domain, and an additional isoform, known as 4Ig-B7-H3, containing nearly exact tandem duplication of the IgV-IgC domain and most likely caused by exon duplication. B7-H3 mRNA is broadly expressed in normal tissues whereas its protein expression is relatively rare. The expression of B7-H3 is induced on T cells, natural killer (NK) cells, and antigen-presenting cells (APCs), including dendritic cells (DCs) and macrophages. It can be upregulated during the maturation from monocytes to DCs, or during the interaction between DCs and regulatory T cells. B7-H3 has been shown to be a co-stimulatory molecule that inhibits T-cell responses. B7-H3 has also been identified to bind TLT-2 involved in the intracellular signaling pathway.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human retinoblastoma cell line, WERI-RB-1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tryfonidou M, et al. 2014. Cytometry A. 85:379-81. (FC)
- Autenrieth S, et al. 2015. Clin Transl Immunology. 4:e50. (FC)
- Buhring H J, et al. 2007. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 1106:262-71. (FC)
AB_2910432 (BioLegend Cat. No. 377002)
- Type I transmembrane protein with extracellular variable-type immunoglobulin domain and intracellular domain
Professional APCs, including B cells, dendritic cells, macrophages, and mesenchymal stem cells
- Trem like transcript 2 protein (TLT-2)
- Cell Type
- Antigen-presenting cells, B cells, Dendritic cells, Macrophages
- Biology Area
- Immuno-Oncology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Sun M, et al. 2002. J. Immunology. 168:6294-7.
- Xu J, et al. 2006. Cell Mol Immunol. 3:235-40.
- Sugawara E, et al. 2020. Autophagy. 16:946-955.
- Gene ID
- 80381 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD276 on UniProt.org
|Purified anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||W5C4||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.