- DJR2-4 (7-8) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- HCDM listed
- Other Names
- TRAIL-R2, KILLER, TRICK2, TNFRSF10B, Ly98, CD262
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
DR5 is 55 kD member 10B of the TNF receptor superfamily (TNFRSF10B), also known as TRAIL-R2, TRICK2, KILLER, and CD262. It binds the cytotoxic ligand TRAIL and induces apoptosis. The DR5 receptor is broadly expressed on a variety of normal tissues and many tumors. DR5 expression has been reported to be upregulated in human cells by interferon-α, 2-methoxyestradiol, and paclitaxel, and downregulated by adenoviral E3 proteins.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Extracellular domain of DR5-human IgG1 Fc fusion protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 2.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume or 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: The DJR2-4 antibody is useful for immunofluorescent staining and flow cytometric analysis of DR5/TRAIL-R2 receptor expression. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 307406) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 307404) or biotinylated anti-mouse IgG second step (Cat. No. 405303), followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Uno K, et al. 2003. Blood 101:3658.
- Sato K, et al. 2005. J. Immunol. 174:4025.
- Lundgvist A,et al.2006.Cancer Res.14:7317.PubMed
- Product Citations
AB_314674 (BioLegend Cat. No. 307402)
- TNFR superfamily, 55 kD
Broadly expressed on normal and tumor cells
- Induces apoptosis
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. MacFarlane M, et al. 1997. J. Biol. Chem. 272:25417.
2. Walczak H, et al. 1997. EMBO J. 16:5386.
3. Shigeno M, et al. 2003. Oncogene 22:1653.
4. LaVallee T, et al. 2003. Cancer Res. 63:468.
5. Nimmanapalli R, et al. 2001. Cancer Res. 61:759
- Gene ID
- 8795 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD262 on UniProt.org
|APC anti-human CD262 (DR5, TRAIL-R2)||DJR2-4 (7-8)||FC|
|PE anti-human CD262 (DR5, TRAIL-R2)||DJR2-4 (7-8)||FC|
|TotalSeq™-B1182 anti-human CD262 (DR5, TRAIL-R2) Antibody||DJR2-4 (7-8)||PG|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.