- ML5 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V CD24.5
- Other Names
- Ly-52, Heat Stable Antigen (HSA), Nectadrin, BA-1
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD24 is a 35-45 kD glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-linked protein also known as heat stable antigen (HSA), BA-1, Ly-52, and nectadrin. It is expressed on the surface of B cells (but not plasma cells), granulocytes, follicular dendritic cells, and epithelial cells. CD24 may play a role in the regulation of B-cell proliferation and maturation. CD24 crosslinking induces a Ca2+ flux in mature B cells. CD24 has been shown to interact with CD62P (P-selectin).Product Details
- Human, Cross-Reactivity: Chimpanzee
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.125 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunofluorescence microscopy3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V:White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York.
- McMichael A, et al. 1987. Leucocyte Typing III. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Yang GP, et al. 1999. Nucleic Acids Research 27:1517. (IF)
- Kristiansen G, et al. 2003. Clin. Cancer Res. 9:4906. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_314850 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311101)
AB_314851 (BioLegend Cat. No. 311102)
- GPI-linked glycoprotein, 35-45 kD
B cells, granulocytes, epithelial cells
- B cell proliferation and differentiation
- CD62P (P-Selectin)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Epithelial cells, Granulocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Schlossman S, et al. Eds. 1995. Leukocyte Typing V. Oxford University Press. New York.
- Gene ID
- 100133941 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD24 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.