- TU27 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- V C050
- Other Names
- IL-2 Receptor β chain, IL-2Rβ
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD122 is a 70-75 kD type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the Ig superfamily. It is IL-2 receptor β chain also known as IL-2Rβ, which is also shared by the IL-15 receptor. CD122 is constitutively expressed by NK cells and at lower levels by a subset of T cells. Its expression is upregulated upon activation. The IL-2Rβ chain can combine with either the common γ subunit (γc, CD132) alone or with the γc subunit and the IL-2Rα subunit (CD25) to generate intermediate or high affinity IL-2 receptor complexes, respectively. CD122 expression levels can be upregulated by activation.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- TL-Mor cell line
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1.0 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
FC - Quality tested
CyTOF® - Verified
- Recommended Usage
This product is suitable for use with the Maxpar® Metal Labeling Kits. The product is formulated to simplify the antibody preparation when performing the labeling protocol. As a result, it is possible to proceed directly to the step to Partially Reduce the Antibody by adding 100 µl of Maxpar® Ready antibody to 100 µl of 4 mM TCEP-R in a 50 kDa filter and continue with the protocol. Always refer to the latest version of Maxpar® User Guide when conjugating Maxpar® Ready antibodies.
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications include (for the relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation, blocking of IL-2 binding to CD122, and partial inhibition of IL-2 induced cell proliferation.
- Additional Product Notes
Maxpar® is a registered trademark of Fluidigm Inc.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Takeshita T, et al. 1989. J. Exp. Med. 169:1323.
- Product Citations
AB_2563712 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339015)
- Ig superfamily, forms high affinity IL-2 receptor with CD25 and CD132 chains or intermediate affinity receptor with CD132 alone, 70-75 kD
NK cells, T subset
- Critical component of IL-2 and IL-15 signaling
- IL-2, IL-15
- Cell Type
- NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Zola H, et al. 2007. Leukocyte and Stromal Cell Molecules:The CD Markers Wiley-Liss A John Wiley & Sons Inc, Publication
2. Minami Y, et al. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:245.
3. Suzuki H, et al. 1995. Science 268:1472.
- Gene ID
- 3560 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD122 on UniProt.org
- Can I obtain CyTOF data related to your Maxpar® Ready antibody clones?
We do not test our antibodies by mass cytometry or on a CyTOF machine in-house. The data displayed on our website is provided by Fluidigm®. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for additional data and further details.
- Can I use Maxpar® Ready format clones for flow cytometry staining?
We have not tested the Maxpar® Ready antibodies formulated in solution containing EDTA for flow cytometry staining. While it is likely that this will work in majority of the situations, it is best to use the non-EDTA formulated version of the same clone for flow cytometry testing. The presence of EDTA in some situations might negatively affect staining.
- I am having difficulty observing a signal after conjugating a metal tag to your Maxpar® antibody. Please help troubleshoot.
We only supply the antibody and not test that in house. Please contact Fluidigm® directly for troubleshooting advice: http://techsupport.fluidigm.com/
- Is there a difference between buffer formulations related to Maxpar® Ready and purified format antibodies?
The Maxpar® Ready format antibody clones are formulated in Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and EDTA. The regular purified format clones are formulated in solution that does not contain any EDTA. Both formulations are however without any extra carrier proteins.
|PE anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|APC anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||PG|
|TotalSeq™-D0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||PG|
|Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC, IP|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)||TU27||FC, FA|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PE anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
APC anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
KIRAVIA Blue 520™ anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
TotalSeq™-C0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
TotalSeq™-B0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
TotalSeq™-D0246 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-human CD122 (IL-2Rβ)