- BL28548 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- HSPA1L, Heat shotck 70 kDa protein 1-like
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
|Coming Soon||25 µg||£60|
HSPA1L is a chaperone protein belonging to the heat shock protein 70 (HSP70) family. HSPA1L participates in multiple biological processes, such as apoptosis, cell growth and differentiation, by facilitating the folding of newly-translated proteins and the degradation of misfolded proteins. Overexpression of HSPA1L mitigates symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases including Alzheimer’s Diseases, and Parkinson’s diseases, suggesting that HSPA1L has the potential to serve as a diagnostic/prognostic biomarker for these disorders.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2783439 (BioLegend Cat. No. 854801)
- HSPA1L is a 641 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 70 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Highly expressed in testis. Ubiquitously expressed in low level in all tissues.
Cellular Distribution: Cytosol, extracellular, and nucleus
- HSPA1L is a chaperone protein that facilitates folding of newly synthesized proteins as well as degradation of misfolded proteins.
- Known to interact with PRKN and HIF-1alpha
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration, Neuroscience, Protein Misfolding and Aggregation
- Antigen References
- Huusko JM, et al. 2018. PLoS Genet. 14(7):e1007394
- Lee JH, et al. 2017. Oncogene. 36(47):6555
- Takahashi S, et al. 2017, Genome Med. 9(1):8
- Gene ID
- 3305 View all products for this Gene ID 15482 View all products for this Gene ID 24963 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HSPA1L on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.