- N52A/42 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Stress-70 protein, mitochondrial, GRP-75, p66 MOT, C3H-specific antigen, heat shock protein 9A, heat shock protein, A, peptide-binding protein 74, heat shock 70 kD protein 9, heat shock protein cognate 74, heat shock protein, 74 kD, A, 75 kD glucose-regulated protein
Covance Catalog# MMS-5164
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Glucose-regulated protein, 75 kD (Grp75), also known as heat shock protein 9A, Stress-70 protein, p66 MOT, and Mortalin, is an ubiquitously expressed chaperone protein that is expressed predominantly in mitochondria and is involved in mitochondrial localization, intracellular trafficking, and receptor internalization.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- This monoclonal antibody was raised against a fusion protein corresponding to amino acids 551-766 of mouse SALM2.
- Phosphate-buffered solution.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 1 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C. Please note the storage condition for this antibody has been changed from -20°C to between 2°C and 8°C. You can also check your vial or your CoA to find the most accurate storage condition for this antibody.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded, a concentration of 10.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This antibody is effective in immunoblotting (WB) and immunohistochemistry of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue (IHC-P).
AB_2783394 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818802)
AB_2564824 (BioLegend Cat. No. 818801)
- Expected MW: 70 kD
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Mitochondrial Function, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers
- Molecular Family
- Mitochondrial Markers
- Gene ID
- 15526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Grp75 (Mortalin) on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.