- P87H4B7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Hepatocyte nuclear factor 3-beta, HNF-3-beta, TCF-3B
- Mouse IgG1
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
FOXA2 belongs to the Forkhead box family. This transcription factor is also known as Hepatocyte Nuclear Factor 3 beta (HNF-3β). It is involved in mouse embryonic development, differentiation and maturation of endoderm derived organs, and glucose and lipid metabolism. Loss of FOXA2 has been connected to diseases such as hyperinsulinemic hypoglycemia and lung adenocarcinoma metastasis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Purified recombinant fragment of human FOXA2 expressed in E. Coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
ICC - Verified
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml. For immunocytochemistry, a concentration range of 4.0 - 10 μg/ml is recommended. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Product Citations
AB_2616799 (BioLegend Cat. No. 685802)
- 457 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of approximately 48 kD. An isoform was identified with the predicted molecular weight of approximately 49 kD.
Nucleus (but not nucleoli).
- Interact with the cis-acting regulatory regions of several liver-specific genes. FOXA2 is important for notochord development in embryo. It is also involved in regulation of fat metabolism, glucose homeostasis, TH2-mediated pulmonary inflammation and goblet cell hyperplasia.
- DNA and chromatin.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Transcription Factors
- Antigen References
1. Arenas E. 2008. Cell Stem Cell. 2:110.
2. Sun L, et al. 2015. World J. Methodol. 5:223.
3. Li CM, et al. 2015. Genes Dev. 29:1850.
4. Sund NJ, et al. 2001. Genes Dev. 15:1706.
5. Levinson-Dushnik M, Benvenisty N. 1997. Mol. Cell Biol. 17:3817.
- Gene ID
- 3170 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FOXA2 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.