- Poly28636 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Fibrinogen Beta Chain, Fibrinogen, B Beta Polypeptide, Beta-Fibrinogen, Epididymis Secretory Sperm Binding Protein Li 78p, HEL-S-78p
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Fibrinogen β is the β subunit of Fibrinogen, which is a blood-borne glycoprotein. Fibrinogen β, together with Fibrinogen α and γ subunits, forms fibrin matrix, which functions as the primary component of blood clots during vascular injury. Fibrinogen β is also involved in cell adhesion and chemotactic signaling pathway. Mutations in Fibrinogen β is associated with diseases, including Dysfibrinogenemia, Congenital.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Fibrinogen β expressed in E.coli.
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 0.5 µg/mL. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 5.0 - 10 µg/mL is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Fibrinogen β is a 491 amino acid protein with an apparent molecular mass of ~ 56 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Blood, immune system, nervous system
Cellular Distribution: Extracellular, membrane
- Fibrinogen β is involved in cell adhesion and chemotactic signaling pathway.
- Fibrinogen α, Fibrinogen γ, thrombin
- Cell Type
- B cells, Mesenchymal Stem Cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neurodegeneration, Neuroinflammation
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, APP/β-Amyloid, Innate Immune Signaling
- Antigen References
- Bychkova AV, et al. 2017. Dokl Biochem Biophys. 474(1):173-177.
- Ahn HJ, et al. 2017. Curr Opin Hematol. 24(5):427-431.
- Luo H, et al. 2019. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 28(2):243-250.
- Gene ID
- 2244 View all products for this Gene ID 110135 View all products for this Gene ID 24366 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Fibrinogen beta on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.