- Poly28644 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CRN, EC 3.4.21, Lrp4, PEE5, Corin, Serine Peptidase, Atrial Natriuretic Peptide-Converting Enzyme, Heart-Specific Serine Proteinase ATC2, Transmembrane Protease Serine 10, Pro-ANP-Converting Enzyme
- Rabbit Polyclonal IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Corin is a member of class II transmembrane serine proteases, which belong to trypsin superfamily. It may activate pro-atrial natriuretic peptide NPPA to regulate blood volume and pressure. It is involved in the cardiac conduction, myometrial relaxation and contraction, and reabsorption of sodium in kidney.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant Corin expressed in E.coli.
- 0.01 M PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage, aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg/mL. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Corin is a 1042 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular mass of ~116 kD, and observed molecular mass on WB at ~90 kD, which is the N-terminal propeptide.
Tissue Distribution: Heart, pancreas
Cellular Distribution: Membrane, nucleus
- Corin is involved in the regulation of blood volume and pressure.
- NPPA, NPPB
- Cell Type
- Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cardiovascular Biology, Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Armaly Z, et al. 2013. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 22(6):713-22.
- Zhou Y, et al. 2014. Curr Hypertens Rep. 16(2):415.
- Li H, et al. 2017. Curr Opin Nephrol Hypertens. 26(2):67-73.
- Gene ID
- 10699 View all products for this Gene ID 53419 View all products for this Gene ID 289596 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Corin on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.