- L402H11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Chemokine (C-C Motif) ligand 11, Eotaxin-1, Eosinophil chemotactic protein, Small-inducible cytokine A11
- Rat IgG2a
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CCL11 selectively recruits eosinophils through binding to the chemokine receptor CCR3 during allergic response. CCL11 production is upregulated in response to several proimflammatory cytokines, such as IL-4, IL-13, TNF-α, and IFN-α, produced by mast cells and Th2 lymphocytes. CCL11 has been reported to stimulate eosinophil release from bone marrow, resulting in an elevated level of circulating eosinophils.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CCL11 recombinant protein (Gly24-Pro97) expressed in E. coli.
- This antibody is provided in phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- Affinity purified.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Upon receipt, store undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.5 - 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
AB_2563471 (BioLegend Cat. No. 660402)
- 74 amino acid, predicted molecular weight of approximately 12 kD.
Secreted. Epithelial cells, smooth muscle cells, dendritic cells, and fibroblasts.
- Cell Type
- Epithelial cells, Dendritic cells, Fibroblasts, Eosinophils
- Biology Area
- Angiogenesis, Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Conroy DM, et al. 2001. Respir. Res. 2:150.
2. Levina V, et al. 2009. Clin. Cancer Res. 15:2647.
3. Salcedo R, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:7571.
4. Kaehler J, et al. 2006. J. Investig. Med. 54:446.
5. Hadjicharalambous C, et al. 2004. J. Allergy Clin. Immunol. 113:657.
6. Crump MP, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:22471.
- Gene ID
- 6356 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CCL11 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.