- W16188A (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- RB1-inducible coiled-coil protein 1, FAK family kinase-interacting protein of 200 Da,FIP200, ATG17, KIAA0203
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
RB1-inducible coiled-coil 1 (RB1CC1), also known as ATG17 or FIP200, was originally identified as a potent regulator of RB1 gene. RB1CC1 is a component of the ULK1-ATG13-RB1CC1 complex, which is required for the early events of autophagy and is inhibited by mTOR. RB1CC1 has been suggested to participate in the NF-kβ, mTOR, and FAK-Erk1/2 signaling pathways and regulates cell proliferation, apoptosis, and migration. RB1CC1 enhances transcription of RB1, p16, and p21 when forms a complex with p53, PIASy, and hSNF5. RB1CC1 plays an important role in tumor suppression by globally activation of the RB1 pathway. Aberrant expression or genetic alterations of RB1CC1 has been associates with various disease, including cancer, neuronal degeneration, skin inflammation, and anemia.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant human RB1CC1 (1345-1594 a.a.) expressed in E. coli.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.2 - 2.0 µg per ml (1:250-1:2500 dilution). It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Application Notes
This clone does not work for IF microscopy application (in-house tested).
AB_2716038 (BioLegend Cat. No. 620001)
AB_2716039 (BioLegend Cat. No. 620002)
- 1594 amino acids with a predicted molecular weight of 183 kD. Contains two C-terminal coiled coil domains.
- RB1CC1 is a mammalian homolog of yeast ATG17 and is involved in the regulation of cell growth, proliferation, apoptosis, migration, and autophagy.
- RB1CC1 interacts with ULK1, ATG13, FAK1, PYK2, p53, RFWD2, GABARAPL1, GABARAP, ATG16L1, RNF111, SKI, and SMAD7.
- Biology Area
- Apoptosis/Tumor Suppressors/Cell Death, Cell Biology, Neuroscience, Neuroscience Cell Markers, Transcription Factors
- Molecular Family
- Autophagosome Markers, Nuclear Markers
- Antigen References
1. Zhang LY, et al. 2016. Carcinogenesis. 37:320.
2. Yao J, et al. 2015. Autophagy. 11:939.
3. Suraneni MV, et al. 2014. Cell Cycle. 13:1798.
4. Morselli E, et al. 2011. Cell Cycle. 10:2763.
5. Ikebuchi K, et al. 2009. Int. J. Cancer. 125:861.
6. Chano T, et al. 2002. Nat Genet. 31:285.
- Gene ID
- 9821 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about ATG17 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.