- BL28596 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- a1AGP, ORM1
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
α-1-Acid Glycoprotein (α1AGP) is a key acute phase plasma protein synthesized by hepatocytes and functions as a transport protein in the blood stream. The levels of α1AGP become elevated in acute inflammation and therefore it is classified as an acute-phase reactant.Product Details
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Recombinant α-1-Acid Glycoprotein (a1AGP) expressed in E.coli.
- 0.01 M PBS, pH7.4, containing 0.02% NaN3, 50% glycerol.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C
WB - Quality tested
IHC-P - Validated
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 0.5 µg per ml. For immunohistochemistry on formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissue sections, a concentration range of 1.0 - 5.0 µg/ml is suggested. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- α-1-Acid Glycoprotein is a 201 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular mass of 24 kD and observed molecular mass of 40 kD.
Tissue Distribution: Ubiquitously expressed
Cellular Distribution: Cytosol and nucleus
- α-1-Acid Glycoprotein is an acute phase plasma protein which functions as transport protein in the blood stream.
- Synthetic drugs, cytosolic Ca2+, immune response
- Cell Type
- Mesenchymal cells, Neurons
- Biology Area
- Immuno-Oncology, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Adaptor Proteins, Innate Immune Signaling
- Antigen References
- Luo Z, et al. 2015. J Physiol Biochem. 71(2):329.
- Xu YF, et al. 2018. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 21(10):755.
- Gene ID
- 5004 View all products for this Gene ID 18405 View all products for this Gene ID 24614 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.