- O91H8 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- SHC Adaptor Protein 1, SHC-Transforming Protein 1, SHC-Transforming Protein 3, SHC-Transforming Protein A, SH2 Domain Protein C1, SHCA, SHC, SHC (Src Homology 2 Domain Containing) Transforming Protein 1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
SHC1 is a ubiquitously expressed adaptor protein involved in receptor tyrosine kinase signaling including the activation of the RAS/Raf/MAPK pathway. Three isoforms of SHC1 (p66, p52, p46) have been described, each with unique cellular functions. SHC1 has an SH2 domain and a protein tyrosine phosphate binding (PTB) domain, which recognize activated receptor tyrosine kinases. Tyrosine residues located in the CH1 domain of SHC1 are phosphorylated by tyrosine kinases and serve as docking sites for proteins such as Grb2. SHC1-bound Grb2 recruits SOS, which activates Ras, thereby promoting cell proliferation and differentiation.Product Details
- Human, Mouse
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Full length recombinant human SHC1 protein
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography.
- 0.5 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C.
WB - Quality tested
IP - Validated
ICC, IHC-P - Reported in literature
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by Western blotting. For Western blotting, the suggested use of this reagent is 0.1 - 1.0 µg per ml. For immunoprecipitation, the suggested use of this reagent is 2.0 µg per ml. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- SHC1 is a 583 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of 66 kD.
- Adaptor protein
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Adaptor Proteins
- Antigen References
- Zheng Y, et al. 2013. Nature. 499:166
- Ravichandran K, et al. 2001. Oncogene. 20:6322
- Migliaccio E, et al. 1999. Nature. 402:309
- Gene ID
- 6464 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SHC1 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.