- UC3-10A6 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Vγ2 T-cell receptor, T cell receptor gamma 2
- Armenian hamster IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
T cell receptor (TCR) Vγ2 bearing T lymphocytes make up a significant proportion of γδ TCR cells in late fetal and adult peripheral lymphoid tissues. TCR γδ T cells may play a role in immunological surveillance for stress-induced self-antigens. The frequency of Vγ2 expression in different strains varied from 12% to 54% in the TCR γδ repertoire. Variations in the levels of Vγ2+ cells are not associated with MHC haplotype. High Vγ2 expression is influenced by the TCR-δ locus. Expanding Vγ2+ TCRγδ cells in B6 mice overwhelmingly use a Vδ7+ δ chain except in the DBA/2 strain.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Armenian Hamster
- G8 mouse T cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PerCP/Cyanine5.5 and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Dent AL, et al. 1990. Nature 343:714.
- Kelly KA, et al. 1993. Int. Immunol. 5:331.
- Sperling AI, et al. 1992. J. Immunol. 149:3200.
- Sperling AI, et al. 1997. J. Immunol. 159:86.
AB_2814039 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137711)
AB_2814040 (BioLegend Cat. No. 137712)
- A member of Ig superfamily, associated with TCR δ chain and CD3 complex.
T cell subset in fetal and adult peripheral lymphoid tissues and thymus.
- Might play a role in a previously unrecognized form of immunological surveillance for stress-induced self-antigens.
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Allison JP, et al. 1991. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 9:679.
2. O’Brien RL, et al. 2000. J. Immunol. 165:6472.
- Gene ID
- 110067 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR V gamma2 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.