- S17014E (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Fcgr3, Fc receptor, IgG, low affinity III, Fc gamma receptor, Fc gamma receptor 3
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD16 also know as Fcgr3 is a 50-65 kD type I transmembrane protein, member of the Fc gamma receptor family and Ig superfamily. CD16 is expressed on most myeloid cells including monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and is also expressed by NK cells and NKT cells. CD16 is involved in cell activation, phagocytosis, and antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC); its ligands are IgG1, IgG2a and IgG2b.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse CD16 - transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
Clone S17014E does not cross-react with CD32 or CD64.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Anti-mouse CD16/32 clones 93 and 2.4G2 both block clone S17014E staining.
AB_2876542 (BioLegend Cat. No. 158009)
AB_2876542 (BioLegend Cat. No. 158010)
- Type I transmembrane protein, 50-65 kDa; member of the Fc gamma receptor family and Ig superfamily
Expressed on most myeloid cells including monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells; also on NK cells and NKT cells
- Fc receptor, involved in cell activation, phagocytosis, and antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC).
- IgG1, IgG2a and IgG2b
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, Neutrophils, NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
- Nimmerjahn F1 & Ravetch JV. 2008. Nat Rev Immunol. 8(1):34-47.
- Biburger M & Nimmerjahn F. 2012. Immunol Lett. 143(1):53-9.
- Arase N, et al. 2003. J Immunol. 170:3054.
- Gene ID
- 14131 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD16 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.