- L363 (See other available formats)
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The L363 antibody reacts with α-GalCer:mouse CD1d complex. Glycolipid α-galactosylceramide (α-GalCer) is a potent activator of human and murine iNKT cells and is widely used as a model antigen for the studies of iNKT-mediated immunity. The glycolipid binds to CD1d and forms a complex which is subsequently recognized by iNKT cells, a subset of T cells expressing invariant TCR α chain Vα14, analogous to the peptide-MHC complex recognition by TCR α/ß T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- α-GalCer:mCD1d1 complexes coupled to Mycobacterium tuberculosis PPD
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PerCP/Cyanine5.5 and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: Surface and intracellular immunofluorescence2 and block α-GalCer:mCD1d1 complex induced iNKT activation1.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Yu KO, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. Methods 323:11. (Block)
- Im JS, et al. 2009. Immunity 30:888. (IF)
AB_2783101 (BioLegend Cat. No. 140513)
AB_2783102 (BioLegend Cat. No. 140514)
- Cell Type
- B cells, Dendritic cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, MHC Antigens, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Arrenberg P, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:10984.
2. Mattarollo SR, et al. 2010. J. Immunol. 184:5663.
3. Wang J, et al. 2010. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 107:1535.
4. Nieuwenhuis EE, et al. 2009. J. Clin. Invest. 119:1241.
5. Sullivan BA and Kronenberg M. 2005. J. Clin. Invest. 115:2328.
- Gene ID
- 12479 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about alpha-GalCer-CD1d complex on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.