- Cr24.1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Class I-MHC-Restricted T-cell Associated Molecule
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CRTAM, (class-I MHC-restricted T-cell associated molecule), is homodimer protein belonging to Ig superfamily. It is expressed transiently on activated NK cells,NKT cells and a subset of CD8+ T cells. Nectin-like molecule-2 (Necl2, TSCL1) is the ligand of CRTAM. CRTAM plays an important role in cell adhesion and migration.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- CRTAM-P815 cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PerCP/Cyanine5.5 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Kent S, et al. 2005. Blood. 106:779
AB_2783221 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339111)
AB_2783222 (BioLegend Cat. No. 339112)
- Dimer, Ig superfamily
Activated NK cells and subset of CD8+ cells
- Adhesion and migration
- Ligand Receptor
- Nectin-like molecule 2 (Necl2)
- Cell Type
- NK cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules, MHC Antigens
- Antigen References
1. Arase N, et al. 2005. Intl. Immunol. 17:1227
2. Kennedy J, et al. 2000. J. Leukoc. Biol. 67:725
- Gene ID
- 56253 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD355 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.