- 413D12 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- FcRL4 (Fc receptor-like 4), IRTA1, IGFP2
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
FcRL4 (Fc receptor-like 4) is a 57 kD single pass type I transmembrane protein that exhibits 4 Ig like C2 domains. Also known as ITRA1, IGFP2, and FcRH4, FcRL4 is predominately found on a subset of memory B cells. Activation of FcRL4 contributes to B cell receptor inhibition through activation of the tyrosine kinases SHP-1 and 2. FcRL4's nascent loci is 1q23.1; however, breakpoint mutations are associated with multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkins lymphoma. Increased FcRL4 expression on memory B cells has also been observed in HIV viremic patients. FcRL4 predominately binds aggregated IgA, binds weakly with IgG3 and IgG4, and does not bind IgG1 and IgG2.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- P815 cells transfected with FcRL4
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PerCP/Cyanine5.5 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (with relevant formats) include: immunoprecipitation and blocking. mAb 413D12 is able to block the binding of FcRL4 to aggregated IgA, IgG3, and IgG4.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Sohn HW, et al. 2011. Blood. 118:6332. PubMed
- Wilson TJ, et al. 2012. J. Immunol. 188:4741. (Block)
AB_2814253 (BioLegend Cat. No. 340211)
AB_2814254 (BioLegend Cat. No. 340212)
- 57 kD, Fc receptor like, four Ig like domains
Subset of memory B cells, some multiple myeloma and non-Hodgkins lymphoma
- Tyrosine phophorylated FcRL4 interacts with SHP-1, SHP-2 to inhibit the B cell receptor
- B-cell receptor inhibition
- Cell Type
- B cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Fc Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Moir S, et al. 2008. J. Exp. Med. 205:1797.
2. Ehrhardt GRA, et al. 2003. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 100:13489.
3. Ehrhardt GRA, et al. 2005. J. Exp. Med. 202:783.
4. Polson AG, et al. 2006. J. Int. Immunol. 18:1363.
- Gene ID
- 83417 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about FcRL4 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.