- RMG1-1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Immunoglobulin G1
- Rat IgG
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The RMG1-1 monoclonal antibody reacts with immunoglobulin G1 (IgG1) in all tested mouse haplotype (Igh-a and b). It does not react with other isotypes. The RMG1-1 monoclonal antibody may be used as a primary or secondary reagent for ELISA or immunofluorescent analysis.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse Ig cocktail
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Product Citations
AB_2561999 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406611)
AB_2562000 (BioLegend Cat. No. 406612)
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||ELISA, FC|
|Biotin anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||ELISA, IHC-F|
|FITC anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|PE anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|APC anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC, IHC-F|
|APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||FC|
|Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||IHC-P|
|TotalSeq™-A1167 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C1167 anti-mouse IgG1||RMG1-1||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse IgG1
Purified anti-mouse IgG1
Biotin anti-mouse IgG1
FITC anti-mouse IgG1
PE anti-mouse IgG1
APC anti-mouse IgG1
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgG1
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse IgG1
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse IgG1
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse IgG1
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse IgG1
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse IgG1
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse IgG1
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse IgG1
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse IgG1
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse IgG1
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse IgG1
TotalSeq™-A1167 anti-mouse IgG1
TotalSeq™-C1167 anti-mouse IgG1