- 17A2 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell antigen receptor complex, T3
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD3, also known as T3, is a member of the Ig superfamily and primarily expressed on T cells, NK-T cells, and at different levels on thymocytes during T cell differentiation. CD3 is composed of CD3ε, δ, γ and ζ chains. It forms a TCR complex by associating with TCR α/β or γ/δ chains. CD3 plays a critical role in TCR signal transduction, T cell activation, and antigen recognition by binding the peptide/MHC antigen complexProduct Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- γδTCR-positive T-T hybridoma D1
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is =1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_1595597 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100217)
AB_1595492 (BioLegend Cat. No. 100218)
- Ig superfamily, CD3/TCR, 20 kD
Thymocytes (differentiation dependent), mature T cells, NK-T cells
- Antigen recognition, TCR signal transduction, T cell activation
- Peptide antigen/MHC-complex
- Antigen References
1. Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook Academic Press.
2. Davis MM. 1990. Annu. Rev. Biochem. 59:475.
3. Weiss A, et al. 1994. Cell 76:263.
- Gene ID
- 12502 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD3 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
FITC anti-mouse CD3
PE anti-mouse CD3
Purified anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 570™ anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD3
Pacific Blue™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 650™ anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD3
Biotin anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 750™ anti-mouse CD3
APC/Fire™ 810 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 640 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Cyanine5 anti-mouse CD3
Spark Blue™ 574 anti-mouse CD3 Antibody
Spark Violet™ 423 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD3
APC anti-mouse CD3
Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-B0182 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD3
Spark Blue™ 550 anti-mouse CD3
Spark NIR™ 685 anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-C0182 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD3
Spark YG™ 570 anti-mouse CD3
PE/Fire™ 700 anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-mouse CD3
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD3
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD3
TotalSeq™-A0182 anti-mouse CD3