- Ba13 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- CD200 R3, CD200RLb, OX-2 Receptor 3, CD200 receptor 3
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD200R3, also known as CD200RLb and OX-2 Receptor 3, is a disulfide-linked dimeric CD200R-like receptor which belongs to immunoglobulin superfamily. Its positively charged amino acid lysine associates with ITAM- or YxxM motif-bearing adaptor molecules such as DAP12, DAP10, FcRγ, and CD3ζ. CD200R3 functions as an activating receptor to regulate IgE independent immune response.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse primary basophils
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is = 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Application Notes
Ba13 recognizes circulating and bone marrow basophils; it also recognizes a subset of mast cells in the peritoneal cavity and skin. Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: stimulation of bone marrow derived basophils to produce IL-4.
AB_2810409 (BioLegend Cat. No. 142213)
AB_2810410 (BioLegend Cat. No. 142214)
- Immunoglobulin superfamily; disulfide-linked dimer with positively charge amino acids in transmembrane; molecular weight is about ~38 kD or ~74 kD (reduced or non-reduced conditions, respectively)
Basophils in peripheral blood, bone marrow, spleen; mast cells in peritoneal cavity and skin
- Transduce stimulatory signals
- DAP12, DAP10, FcRγ, or CD3ζ
- Cell Type
- Basophils, Mast cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Inhibitory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Voehringer D, et al. 2004. J. Biol. Chem. 52:54117.
2. Kojima T, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:7093.
3. Sato K, et al. 2009. Blood 113:4780.
- Gene ID
- 74603 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD200R3 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.