- MIH42 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
B7-H3, assigned as CD276, is a type I transmembrane protein and shares 20-27% amino acid identity with other B7 family members. Human B7-H3 has a single extracellular variable-type immunoglobulin (IgV)-IgC domain, a signature intracellular domain, and an additional isoform, known as 4Ig-B7-H3, containing nearly exact tandem duplication of the IgV-IgC domain and most likely caused by exon duplication. B7-H3 mRNA is broadly expressed in normal tissues whereas its protein expression is relatively rare. The expression of B7-H3 is induced on T cells, natural killer (NK) cells, and antigen-presenting cells (APCs), including dendritic cells (DCs) and macrophages. It can be upregulated during the maturation from monocytes to DCs, or during the interaction between DCs and regulatory T cells. B7-H3 has been shown to be a co-stimulatory molecule that inhibits T-cell responses. B7-H3 has also been identified to bind TLT-2 involved in the intracellular signaling pathway.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- African Green, Cynomolgus, Rhesus
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human B7-H3
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PerCP/Cyanine5.5 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
* PerCP/Cyanine5.5 has a maximum absorption of 482 nm and a maximum emission of 690 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PerCP/Cy5.5 to PerCP/Cyanine5.5. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PerCP/Cyanine5.5 products. Contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2728322 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351009)
AB_2728323 (BioLegend Cat. No. 351010)
- Type I transmembrane protein with extracellular variable-type immunoglobulin domain and intracellular domain
Dendritic cells, macrophages, natural killer cells, induced T cells
- Involved in intracellular signaling pathway
- Co-stimulator molecule inhibits T-cell response. Binds Trem like transcript 2 protein (TLT-2) to involve in intracellular signaling.
- Trem like transcript 2 protein (TLT-2)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Macrophages, NK cells, T cells, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Costimulatory Molecules, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Gene ID
- 80381 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD276 on UniProt.org
- How stable is PerCP/Cyanine5.5 tandem as compared to PerCP alone?
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 is quite photostable and also better than PerCP alone in withstanding fixation.
|Purified anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||MIH42||FC|
|PE anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||MIH42||FC|
|APC anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||MIH42||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||MIH42||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||MIH42||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human CD276 (B7-H3)||MIH42||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.