Analyte Specific Reagent. Analytical and performance characteristics are not established.
- L243 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Major Histocompatibility Class II, MHC class II
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
HLA-DR is a heterodimeric cell surface glycoprotein comprised of a 36 kD α (heavy) chain and a 27 kD β (light) chain. It is expressed on B cells, activated T cells, monocytes/macrophages, dendritic cells, and other non-professional APCs. In conjunction with the CD3/TCR complex and CD4 molecules, HLA-DR is critical for efficient peptide presentation to CD4+ T cells.Product Details
- Human, African Green, Baboon, Chimpanzee, Common Marmoset, Tamarin, Cynomolgus, Pigtailed Macaque, Rhesus, Squirrel Monkey, Dog
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing True-Stain Monocyte Blocker™, 0.09% sodium azide, 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA), and a stabilizer.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE/ Fire™ 780 under optimal conditions.
- 100 µg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
Suggested for Flow Cytometry
- Recommended Usage
Use appropriate personal protective equipment and safety practices per universal precautions when working with this reagent. Refer to the reagent safety data sheet.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2749872 (BioLegend Cat. No. 980410)
- Antigen References
- Levacher M, et al. 1990. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 81:177.
- Terstappen L, et al. 1990. J. Leukocyte Biol. 48:138.
- Edwards JA, et al. 1986. J. Immunol. 137:490.
- van Es A, et al. 1984. Transplantation 37:65.
- O'Doherty U, et al. 1994. Immunology 82:487.
- Thomas R, et al. 1994. J. Immunol. 153:4016.
- Grouard G, et al. 1996. Nature 384:364.
- Gene ID
- 3122 View all products for this Gene ID 3123 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about HLA-DR on UniProt.org
- Does BioLegend manufacture antibodies at GMP grade?
BioLegend antibodies and reagents that carry the IVD or ASR designation are manufactured in a registered GMP facility, while our other products are manufactured under ISO 13485 certification. Both environments provide high quality products. To learn more about our quality standards visit our Quality Control page at: https://www.biolegend.com/QC.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.