- KT11 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vβ 11 [vb11]
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
The Vβ11 gene locus is deleted in mice of TCR a haplotype (C57BR, C57L, SJL, SWR) and TCR c haplotype (RIII).Mice of TCR b haplotype (C57BL, BALB/c, AKR, etc) have Vβ11-bearing T cells .However, mice expressing MHC class II I-E and some superantigens, such as Mtv-8, Mtv-9 and Mtv-11 will show a partial deletion of Tb11-bearing T cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cy7 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE/Cy7 and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.65 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Quigley MF, et al. 2010. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 9:19414. PubMed
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.