- 3D10 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Klra8, Cmv1
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
Ly49H, also known as Cmv1 and Klra8, is a 28.3 kD protein. It is expressed on NK cells (but not on NKT cells) from C57BL/6 mice (but not Balb/c or DBA/2 mice). Expression of Ly49H has been associated with resistance to MCMV infection in C57BL/6 mice. Modulation of Ly49H expression by its antibody made MCMV-resistant C57BL/6 mice susceptible to infection. Unlike Ly49A, Ly49H lacks the ITIM (immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibitory motif) but has ITAM (immunoreceptor tyrosine-based activation motif), which is associated with DAP-12 (KARAP, killer cell activating motif).Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- C1498-Ly49A/H transfectant
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cy7 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE/Cy7 and unconjugated antibody.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats of this clone) include: immunoprecipation1, and in vitro2 and in vivo3 blocking activity. The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin <0.1 EU/μg, Azide-Free, 0.2 μm filtered) is recommended for functional assays (Cat. No. 144704).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Guseva NV, et al. 2010. Eur. J. Immunol. 40:2618. (IP)
- Orr MT, et al. 2009. J. Exp. Med. 206:807. (Block)
- Rodriguez M, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 173:6312. (Block)
AB_2783112 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144713)
AB_2783113 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144714)
- 28.3 kD
NK cells but not NKT cells
- Interacts with m157, a cytomegalovirus-encoded protein
- Ligand Receptor
- Cell Type
- NK cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
1. Gosselin P, et al. 1999. J. Leuko. Bio. 66:165.
2. Lee SH, et al. 2001. Nat. Genet. 28:42.
3. Daniels KA, et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 194:29.
- Gene ID
- 16639 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ly49H on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.