- S16017E (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- TPOR, c-MPL, MPLV
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
CD110 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein which functions as a receptor for thrombopoietin; binding causes the proliferation and differentiation of megakaroyocytes in addition to the production of platelets and protection of stem cells from apoptosis. CD110 is primarily expressed on hematopoietic stem cells, hematopoietic precursor cells, cells of the megakaryocytic lineage, and platelets.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human CD110 transfectants
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cy7 under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE/Cy7 and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2783302 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393709)
AB_2783303 (BioLegend Cat. No. 393710)
- Type I transmembrane glycoprotein
Hematopoietic stem cells, a subfraction of hematopoietic precursor cells, cells of the megakaryocytic lineage, and platelets.
- Megakaryocytopoiesis and platelet formation
- THPO, ATXN2L, JAK2
- Ligand Receptor
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
- Ninos JM, et al. 2006. J. Transl. Med. 16:4-9.
- Broudy VC, et al. 1996. Blood. 88:2026-32.
- Wang X, et al. 2016. Blood. 127:3398-409.
- Gene ID
- 4352 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD110 on UniProt.org
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.