- YTS156.7.7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lyt-3, Ly-3
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD8b is the 32 kD β chain of CD8, also known as Lyt-3 or Ly-3. It is a member of the Ig superfamily expressed as a heterodimer with the CD8α chain on a subset of MHC class I-restricted T cells and most thymocytes. CD8 is a co-receptor for the TCR complex involved in T cell activation.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse thymocytes
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Dazzle™ 594 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.06 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
* PE/Dazzle™ 594 has a maximum excitation of 566 nm and a maximum emission of 610 nm.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemistry of acetone-fixed frozen tissue sections.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- McNical AM, et al. 2007. Eur. J. Immunol. 37:1634.
AB_2632629 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126621)
AB_2632630 (BioLegend Cat. No. 126622)
- Ig superfamily, CD8β chain, 34 kD
Majority of thymocytes, cytotoxic T cell subsets
- Co-receptor of TCR
- MHC class I
- Cell Type
- T cells, Thymocytes, Tregs
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1.Barclay A, et al. 1997. The Leukocyte antigen Facts Book Academic Press.
2. Zamoyska R. 1994. Immunity 1:243-246.
3. Ellmeier W, et al. 1999. Annu. Rev Immunol 17:523.
4. Ledbetter JA, et al. 1981. J. Exp. Med. 153:1503.
- Gene ID
- 12526 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD8b on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-mouse CD8b
Biotin anti-mouse CD8b
FITC anti-mouse CD8b
PE anti-mouse CD8b
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-mouse CD8b
Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-mouse CD8b
APC anti-mouse CD8b
PE/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD8b
Alexa Fluor® 700 anti-mouse CD8b
APC/Cyanine7 anti-mouse CD8b
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-mouse CD8b
TotalSeq™-A0230 anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)
Alexa Fluor® 488 anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)
Alexa Fluor® 594 anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)
TotalSeq™-B0230 anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)
TotalSeq™-C0230 anti-mouse CD8b (Ly-3)