- GL7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Ly77, T and B cell activation marker
- Rat IgM, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
The GL7 antigen, also known as Ly77, is a 35 kD protein. The GL7 antigen has an epitope containing non-sulfated α2-6-sialyl-LacNAc recognized by the GL7 antibody. The GL7 antigen is expressed by pre-B and immature B cells, activated T and B cells, and about 20% of TCR-bright thymocytes. It is upregulated on mouse splenocytes following activation. It may play a role in regulation or adhesion. GL7 high-expressing B cells show higher antibody production and antigen presenting capacity.Product Details
- Mouse, Human
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- LPS activated DBA/J mouse B cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The GL7 antibody does not block the binding of CD22 with sulfated a2-6-sialyl-LacNAc.
Cross-reactivity to ferret has been reported by a collaborator, but not verified in house.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Laszlo G, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:5252. (FC, IP)
- Hartgring SA, et al. 2012. Arthritis Res. Ther. 14:R137. (FC)
- Taylor JJ, et al. 2012. J. Exp. Med. 209:597. (FC, IHC)
- Balogh A, et al. 2010. Immunol. Lett. 130:89. (IHC)
- Kimura N, et al. 2007. J. Biol. Chem. 282:32200. (ELISA, FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2800676 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144619)
AB_2800677 (BioLegend Cat. No. 144620)
- 35 kD
Germinal center B cells, activated B and T cells
- Upregulated on activated B cells via in situ repression of CMP-Neu5Ac-hydroxylase
- Neu5Ac-recognizing lectins
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Laszlo G, et al. 1993. J. Immunol. 150:5252.
2. Hathcock KS, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. 155:4575.
3. Cervenak K, et al. 2001. Immunol. Lett. 78:89.
- Gene ID
- View information about GL7 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.