- L138D7 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BLR1, GPCR6, MDR-15
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD185 is also known as CXCR5. It is the receptor for chemokine CXCL13/BLC, which is chemotactic for B cells. CXCR5 is expressed on B cells and a subset of T cells in the spleen, neuronal tissue, lymph nodes, and bone marrow. It is important for migration of B cells into the B cell follicles of the spleen and Peyer’s patches. Follicular helper T cells (Tfh) also express CXCR5 and the ability of these cells to migrate to the lymph node is modulated by the balanced expression of CCR7 and CXCR5.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- mCXCR5-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Clone L138D7 staining works optimally at room temperature or 4°C. Unlike other chemokine receptor antibodies, avoid using L138D7 at 37°C.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
- Product Citations
AB_2562209 (BioLegend Cat. No. 145515)
AB_2562210 (BioLegend Cat. No. 145516)
- 42 kD, seven transmembrane protein
B cells and a subset of T cells in mouse spleen, Tfh cells, also expressed in lymph node, bone marrow, and brain
- B cell migration into follicles, possible regulatory role in B cell differentiation and Burkitt's lymphoma
- Cell Type
- B cells, T cells, Tfh
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, GPCR
- Antigen References
1. Kaiser E, et al. 1993. Eur. J. Immunol. 23:2532.
2. Forster R, et al. 1994. Cell. Mol. Biol. 40:381.
3. Forster R, et al. 1994. Blood 84:830.
4. Forster R, et al. 1996. Cell 87:1037.
5. Wolf I, et al. 1998. J. Biol. Chem. 273:28831.
- Gene ID
- 12145 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD185 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.