- 7H1 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- BY55, NK1, NK28
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD160, also known as BY55, is a 27 kD glycoprotein and member of the Ig superfamily. It is anchored to the cell membrane through glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI) and forms disulfide-linked multimers. A soluble form of CD160 is secreted by activated CD8+ T cells. Expressed by NK, NKT, γ/δ T cells, intestinal intraepithelial T cells and a subset of memory CD8+ T cells, CD160 binds both classical and non-classical MHC class I molecules. It is also a ligand for HVEM. CD160 enhances proliferation of activated CD8+ T cells and triggers cell cytotoxicity in NK cells.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Soluble His-Tag mouse CD160
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Tsujimura K, et al. 2006. Immunol. Lett. 106:48. (FC)
AB_2562677 (BioLegend Cat. No. 143009)
AB_2562678 (BioLegend Cat. No. 143010)
- Membrane glycoprotein, member of the Ig superfamily, 27 kD, glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored, forms disulfide-linked multimers on the cell surface
- NK, NKT, γ/δT cells, intestinal intraepithelial T cells, subset of memory CD8+ T cells
- Enhances proliferation of activated CD8+ T cells, triggers cell cytotoxicity in NK cells
- Classical and non-classical MHC-class I molecules, HVEM
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity, Costimulatory Molecules
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, MHC Antigens, TCRs
- Antigen References
1. Shui JW, et al. 2011. J. Leukoc. Biol. 89:517.
2. Del Rio ML, et al. 2010. J. Leukoc. Biol. 87:223.
3. Cai G and Freeman GJ. 2009. Immunol. Rev. 229:244.
- Gene ID
- 54215 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD160 on UniProt.org
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.