- H131 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- T cell receptor Vβ13.1 chain, TCRBV13.1, TCRBV13
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TCR Vβ13.1 is a variant of the TCR β chain. The receptor is complexed with the TCR α chain and belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. It is expressed on a subset of T cells and some T cell clones. Variability in the β chain is generated by Vβ, Dβ, and Jβ gene rearrangement, while variability in the α chain is generated by Vα and Jα rearrangement. TCR Vβ13.1 has been shown to be related to antigen recognition and inflammation as well as diseases, such as HIV and multiple sclerosis.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Mouse T cell hybridoma
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats of this clone) include: activation of TCR Vβ13.1 expressing cells1.
- Additional Product Notes
- BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Choi YW, et al. 1991. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 88:8357.
- Product Citations
AB_2721345 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362405)
AB_2721346 (BioLegend Cat. No. 362406)
- Immunoglobulin superfamily
Subset of T cells
- Antigen recognition, activation of TCR Vβ13.1 bearing T cells
- Peptide bound MHC molecules
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Hong J, et al. 1999. J. Immunol. 163:3530.
2. Jason J, et al. 1997. Scand. J. Immunol. 45:81.
3. Chang JC, et al. 1995. Ann. NY. Acad. Sci. 756:370.
4. Miyahara E, et al. 1999. Anticancer Res. 19:2057.
5. Usuku K, et al. 1993. Immunogenetics. 38:193.
6. Bakakos P, et al. 2002. Clin. Exp. Immunol. 129:370.
- Gene ID
- 6957 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vb13.1 on UniProt.org
|PE anti-human TCR Vβ13.1||H131||FC|
|FITC anti-human TCR Vβ13.1||H131||FC|
|APC anti-human TCR Vβ13.1||H131||FC|
|TotalSeq™-C0908 anti-human TCR Vβ13.1||H131||PG|
|TotalSeq™-B0908 anti-human TCR Vβ13.1 Antibody||H131||PG|
|Purified anti-human TCR Vβ13.1||H131||FC, Activ|
|TotalSeq™-A0908 anti-human TCR Vβ13.1||H131||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.