- 6B11 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- TCR Vα24-Jα18, TCR Vα24-JαQ, invariant NKT cell, iNKT
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Encoded by the TCR Vα24-Jα18 germline configuration, Vα24-JαQ is expressed on a subset of NKT cells, namely invariant NKT (iNKT). Vα24-JαQ TCR interacts with the glycolipid loaded MHC class 1b molecule CD1d, inducing activation and subsequent cytokine production. iNKT cells have been implicated in immune regulation, tumor surveillance, and host response to pathogens. While iNKT cells occur at low frequency in the blood, assorted chemokines contribute to their tissue homing potential.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Reported Reactivity
- Rhesus, Pigtailed Macaque, Sooty Mangabey
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE/Cyanine7 under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
The 6B11 antibody recognizes the invariant CDR3 region of TCR Va24-JaQ.
- Additional Product Notes
BioLegend is in the process of converting the name PE/Cy7 to PE/Cyanine7. The dye molecule remains the same, so you should expect the same quality and performance from our PE/Cyanine7 products. Please contact Technical Service if you have any questions.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Rout N, et al. 2010. PLoS One 5:e9787. (FC)
- Product Citations
AB_2562229 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342911)
AB_2562230 (BioLegend Cat. No. 342912)
- Invariant CDR3 region of TCR Vα24-JαQ
Invariant NKT cells
- Glycolipid loaded CD1d
- Cell Type
- NKT cells
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
- Thomas SY, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:2571.
- Exley MA, et al. 2008. Eur. J. Immunol. 38:1756.
- Montoya CJ, et al. 2007. Immunology. 122:1.
- Gansuvd B, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 171:2904.
- Gene ID
- 28659 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Valpha24-Jalpha18 on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
Other FormatsView All TCR Vα24-Jα18 Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.
Purified anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
PE anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
FITC anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
APC anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
Brilliant Violet 510™ anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
Brilliant Violet 711™ anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
TotalSeq™-A0584 anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
TotalSeq™-C0584 anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
Brilliant Violet 605™ anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
Brilliant Violet 785™ anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
TotalSeq™-B0584 anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
APC/Fire™ 750 anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)
APC/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vα24-Jα18 (iNKT cell)