- A18001A (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- LCP2, Lymphocyte cytosolic protein 2, SH2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76 kDa, SLP-76 tyrosine phosphoprotein
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
SLP76 is a cytosolic adapter protein that functions as a substrate in the T cell receptor (TCR) activation pathway. Upon TCR engagement, SLP76 is phosphorylated on multiple residues, resulting in the protein being tranlocated to the plasma membrane and facilitating the assembly of a multi-subunit complex comprised of Vav1, Nck, ITK, and PLCγ1. SLP76 also plays an essential role in normal T cell development.
SLP76 also represents a negative regulatory node in the TCR activation pathway. Following TCR engagement, SLP76 is phosphorylated at Ser376 by the hematopoietic progenitor kinase (HPK1). This modification promotes an interaction between SLP76 and the scaffolding protein 14-3-3ε, resulting in dissociation of the TCR signaling complex and a diminution of TCR signaling.
- Human, Mouse†
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Synthetic human SLP76 peptide containing phosphorylated Ser376
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
ICFC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by intracellular immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
This clone was tested for ICC on PFA-fixed and methanol permeabilized Jurkat cells treated with or without H2O2 and produced nuclear staining that was not responsive to the treatment. We therefore do not recommend this clone for ICC.
†cross-reactivity to Mouse confirmed based on Western blot testing.
- SLP76 is a 533 amino acid protein with a predicted molecular weight of ~60 kDa.
- Adapter protein/TCR Signaling
- ITK, LAT, GRB2, PLCγ1, NCK, VAV, ITK, LCK, 14-3-3ε
- Cell Type
- B cells, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Signal Transduction
- Molecular Family
- Phospho-Proteins, Protein Kinases/Phosphatase
- Antigen References
- Sauer K, et al. 2001. J Biol Chem. 276:45207.
- Koretzky GA, et al.. 2006. Nat Rev Immunol. 6:67.
- Di Bartolo V, et al. 2007. J Exp Med. 204:681.
- Lasserre, et al. 2011. J Cell Biol. 195:839.
- Gene ID
- 3937 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about SLP76 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.