- 11D5C9 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- KLRK1, NKR2
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
NKG2D is a lectin-like type II transmembrane protein also known as CD314. It is expressed on NK cells and a subset of T lymphocytes. NKG2D serves as a stimulatory receptor to activate NK cells via the non-covalently associated DAP10 or DAP12 adaptor. Rat NKG2D has been reported to induce the synthesis of IFN gamma and induce cytotoxicity in response to rat RAE1L and PRLT, RAE family members in rat. NKG2D is also involved in liver allograft rejection.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat NKG2D fused with human Fc
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2890732 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206303)
AB_2890732 (BioLegend Cat. No. 206304)
- A lectin-like type II transmembrane protein
NK cells and a subset of T lymphocytes
- A stimulatory receptor to activate NK cells by association with DAP10 or DAP12 adaptor
- RAE1L and PRLT
- Cell Type
- NK cells, NKT cells, T cells
- Biology Area
- Adaptive Immunity, Immunology
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Immune Checkpoint Receptors, Innate Immune Signaling
- Antigen References
- Obara H, et al. 2005. Am. J. Transplant. 5:2094-103.
- Raulet DH. 2003. Nat. Rev. Immunol. 3:781-790.
- Sun Z, et al. 2009. Hepatology. 49:587-597.
- Dissen E, et al. 1996. J. Exp. Med.183:2197-2207.
- Løvik G, et al. 1995. J. Immunol. Methods. 179:59-69.
- Ming Z, et al. 2010. Eur. J. Immunol. 40:1748-1757.
- Gene ID
- 24934 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD314 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Purified anti-rat CD314 (NKG2D)||11D5C9||FC|
|APC anti-rat CD314 (NKG2D) Antibody||11D5C9||FC|
|PE anti-rat CD314 (NKG2D) Antibody||11D5C9||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.