- MR106 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- VCAM-1, INCAM-110
- Mouse IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD106 is a 110 kD transmembrane protein also known as VCAM-1 and INCAM-110. It is an immunoglobulin superfamily member and is expressed on bone marrow stromal cells, myeloid cells, splenic dendritic cells and endothelial cells (activated by cytokines). CD106 is a counter-receptor for VLA-4 (α4β1 integrin) and LPAM-1 (α4β7 integrin). The interactions of CD106 and VLA-4 or LPAM-1 play an important role in binding of leukocytes to activated endothelial cells and leukocyte extravasation at inflammatory sites.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Rat VCAM-1 transfected L5178Y cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
- Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: immunohistochemical staining of acetone-fixed frozen sections1,2,3.
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Bevilacqua, M.P. 1993. Annu. Rev. Immunol. 11:767. (IHC)
- Wingerd, K.L., et al. 2002. J. Neuroscience 22:10772. (IHC)
- Ogawa, T., et al. 2004. Am J. Physiol. Gastrointest. Liver Physiol. 286:G702. (IHC)
- Product Citations
AB_2214210 (BioLegend Cat. No. 200403)
- Ig superfamily, 110 kD
- Bone marrow stromal cells, myeloid cells, splenic dendritic cells, induced on endothelial cells
- Adhesion, leukocyte extravasation at sites of inflammation
- VLA-4 (α4/β1 integrin) and LPAM-1 (α4/β7 integrin)
- Cell Type
- Dendritic cells, Endothelial cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Neuroinflammation, Neuroscience
- Molecular Family
- Adhesion Molecules, CD Molecules
- Antigen References
1. Barclay, A.N., et al. 1997. The Leukocyte Antigen FactsBook. Academic Press.
2. Kinashi, T., et al. 1995. J. Leuk. Biol. 57:168.
3. Bevilacquea, M.P., 1993. Ann. Rev. Immunol. 11:767.
4. Koni, P.A., et al. 2001. J. Exp. Med. 193:741.
- Gene ID
- 22329 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD106 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-rat CD106||MR106||FC|
|Purified anti-rat CD106||MR106||FC, IHC-F|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.