- S19018G (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Lymphocyte antigen 6 complex, locus G
- Rat IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Lymphocyte antigen 6 complex, locus G (Ly-6G), a 21-25 kD GPI-anchored protein, is expressed in the majority of myeloid cells in bone marrow and peripheral granulocytes.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Ly-6G transfected cell line.
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/mL
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤ 0.25 µg per million cells in 100 µL volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2904311 (BioLegend Cat. No. 164503)
Expressed on the majority of myeloid cells in bone marrow and peripheral granulocytes.
- Cell Type
- Granulocytes, Neutrophils
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Antigen References
- Fleming TJ, et al. 1993. J Immunol. 151:2399-408.
- Gene ID
- 546644 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about Ly-6G on UniProt.org
Related Pages & Pathways
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Other FormatsView All Ly-6G Reagents Request Custom Conjugation
|PE anti-mouse Ly-6G Antibody||S19018G||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse Ly-6G||S19018G||FC|
|APC anti-mouse Ly-6G||S19018G||FC|
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.