- 12B2B64 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Interleukin 23 Receptor, IL-23 Receptor, IL-23R, IBD17
- Rat IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
IL-23R is a 72 kD protein that associates with IL-12RB1 to form a heterodimer. It is a ligand for IL-23 and stimulates T, NK and some myeloid cells. It is necessary for generation of Th17 cells but is not required for maintenance of previously generated Th17 cells. Expression of IL-23R or mutations in the IL23R gene has been associated with autoimmunity and may also be important in tumor biology.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Partial mouse IL-23R recombinant protein (aa 24-374)
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤0.5 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Product Citations
AB_2572188 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150903)
AB_2572189 (BioLegend Cat. No. 150904)
- 72 kD protein that associates with IL-12RB1 to form a heterodimer.
- Involved in IL-23A signaling.
- JAK2 and STAT3.
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Parham C, et al. 2002. J. Immunol. 168:5699.
2. Schmechel S, et al. 2008. Inflamm. Bowel Dis. 14:204.
3. Harris TJ, et al. 2007. J. Immunol. 179:4313.
4. Zhang XY, et al. 2006. Immunogenetics 57:934.
5. Awasthi A, et al. 2009. J. Immunol. 182:5904.
- Gene ID
- 209590 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about IL-23R on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.