- 1B1.3a (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- IL-10R, Interleukin-10 Receptor
- Rat IgG1, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
CD210 is a 90-110 kD IL-10 receptor. It is a class II cytokine receptor expressed on thymocytes, T cells, B cells, NK cells, monocytes and macrophages. Ligand binding of CD210 induces Jak1 and Tyk, resulting in STAT1 and STAT3 activation. IL-10 receptor stimulation results in the inhibition of cytokine production and the costimulation of B cell proliferation and differentiation. The only known ligand for this receptor is IL-10.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Soluble mIL-10R-FLAG-His
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide.
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- 0.2 mg/ml
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is ≤1.0 µg per million cells in 100 µl volume. It is recommended that the reagent be titrated for optimal performance for each application.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
- Application Notes
Additional reported applications (for the relevant formats) include: in vitro and in vivo blocking of ligand binding1-5. For most successful immunofluorescent staining results, it may be important to maximize signal over background by using a relatively bright fluorochrome-antibody conjugate (Cat. No. 112706) or by using a high sensitivity, three-layer staining technique (e.g., including a biotinylated antibody (Cat. No. 112704) or biotinylated anti-rat IgG (Cat. No. 405402) second step, followed by SAv-PE (Cat. No. 405204)). The LEAF™ purified antibody (Endotoxin < 0.1 EU/µg, Azide-Free, 0.2 µm filtered) is recommended for functional assays. For in vivo studies or highly sensitive assays, we recommend Ultra-LEAF™ purified antibody (Cat. No. 112710) with a lower endotoxin limit than standard LEAF™ purified antibodies (Endotoxin < 0.01 EU/µg).
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- O'Farrell A, et al. 1998. EMBO J. 17:1006. (Block)
- Wang W, et al. 2004. FASEB J. 18:1043. (Block)
- Vieira PL, et al. 2004. J. Immunol. 172:5986. (Block)
- Iwashiro M, et al. 2001. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98:9226. (Block)
- Vicari AP, et al. 2002. J. Exp. Med. 196:541. (Block)
- Product Citations
AB_313518 (BioLegend Cat. No. 112705)
AB_313519 (BioLegend Cat. No. 112706)
- Class II cytokine receptor family, 90-110 kD
Thymocytes, T and B cells, NK cells, monocytes, macrophages
- Inhibits cytokine production, costimulates B cell proliferation and differentiation
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, NK cells, T cells, Thymocytes
- Biology Area
- Molecular Family
- CD Molecules, Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Ho A, et al. 1993. P. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 90:11267.
2. Tan JC, et al. 1993. J. Biol. Chem. 268:21053.
3. Niemand C, et al. 2003. J. Immunol. 170:3263.
4. Corinti S, et al. 2001. J. Immunol. 166:4312.
- Gene ID
- 16154 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about CD210 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Biotin anti-mouse CD210 (IL-10 R)||1B1.3a||FC|
|PE anti-mouse CD210 (IL-10 R)||1B1.3a||FC|
|Purified anti-mouse CD210 (IL-10 R)||1B1.3a||FC, Block|
|Ultra-LEAF™ Purified anti-mouse CD210 (IL-10 R)||1B1.3a||FC, Block|
|TotalSeq™-B1032 anti-mouse CD210 (IL-10 R)||1B1.3a||PG|
|TotalSeq™-C1032 anti-mouse CD210 (IL-10 R)||1B1.3a||PG|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.