- SA17RN1 (See other available formats)
- Other Names
- Tetraspanin-33, BAAM, Penumbra, PEN
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Avail.||Save|
TSPAN33, also known as BAAM, is a 32 kDa protein member of the TM4 superfamily (TM4SF). TSPAN33 have four transmembrane regions and two extracellular loops, one of them is a cysteine-rich long extracellular loop (LEL), characteristic of the TM4SF. TSPAN33 interacts with different molecules such as integrins and other tetraspanins. TSPAN33 is expressed by activated B cells, some B cell lymphomas, macrophages and in cells from the convoluted tubules and collecting ducts in the kidney. In macrophages TSPAN33 modulates TLR-induced proinflammatory gene expression, but its function in other cells is unknown.Product Details
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human TSPAN33-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and 0.2% (w/v) BSA (origin USA).
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions. The solution is free of unconjugated PE and unconjugated antibody.
- Lot-specific (please contact technical support for concentration and total µg amount, or use our Lookup tool if you have a lot number.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2783315 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395403)
AB_2783316 (BioLegend Cat. No. 395404)
- Member of the TM4 superfamily, TspanC8 subgroup, 32kD, 4 transmembrane regions, 1 cysteine-rich long extracellular loop (LEL).
Activated B cells, some B cell lymphomas, macrophages, convoluted tubules and collecting ducts from kidney
- Modulates TLR-induced proinflammatory gene expression
- Cell Type
- Antigen References
- Pérez-Martínez CA, et al. 2017. Scand J Immunol. 86:23.
- Ruiz-García A, et al. 2016. J Immunol. 197:3371.
- Luu VP, et al. 2013. Clin Immunol. 149:388.
- Chen Z, et al. 2005. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 162:95.
- Maecker HT et al. 1997. FASEB J. 11:428.
- Gene ID
- 340348 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TSPAN33 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.