- JR2 (JR.2) (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2b, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
Vβ8 T cell receptor (TCR Vβ8) is a variant of the TCR β chain which is heterodimerized with TCR α chain and expressed on a subset of T cells. In association with CD3 complex, TCR α/β functions recognition of antigen and initiating T cell mediated immune responses. Human Vβ8 has been described as the target of the streptococcal mitogenic exotoxin z (SMEZ) and SMEZ-2.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography, and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration, please enter the lot number in our Concentration and Expiration Lookup or Certificate of Analysis online tools.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
(PubMed link indicates BioLegend citation)
- Lavoie PM, et al. 2005. Int. Immunol. 17:931
- Okas M, et al. 2010. J. Immunother. 33:96
- Product Citations
AB_10549976 (BioLegend Cat. No. 348104)
- Immunoglobulin superfamily, associate with TCR Vα chain and CD3 complex
Subset of T cells
- Antigen recognition
- MHC-Peptide complex
- Cell Type
- T cells
- Biology Area
- Immunology, Adaptive Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Antigen References
1. Proft T, et al. 1999. J. Exp. Med. 189:89.
2. Kelsen J, et al. 2004. Scand. J. Gastroenterol. 39:238.
- Gene ID
- 6957 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about TCR Vb8 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|PE anti-human TCR Vβ8||JR2 (JR.2)||FC|
|APC anti-human TCR Vβ8||JR2 (JR.2)||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human TCR Vβ8||JR2 (JR.2)||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.