- SA313E4 (See other available formats)
- Regulatory Status
- Other Names
- Mouse IgG2a, κ
- Ave. Rating
- Submit a Review
- Product Citations
|Cat #||Size||Price||Quantity Check Availability||Save|
GPR183, also known as EBI2, is a member of the rhodopsin-like subfamily of 7TM receptors, which forms homodimers and heterodimers when it associates with CXCR5. GPR183 is expressed by Naive B cells, subset of T cells, monocytes and macrophages, and is highly upregulated by Epstein–Barr virus infection. GPR183 regulates the B cell trafficking within lymphoid follicles in response to 7α, 25-dihydroxycholesterol.Product Details
- Verified Reactivity
- Antibody Type
- Host Species
- Human GPR183-transfected cells
- Phosphate-buffered solution, pH 7.2, containing 0.09% sodium azide and BSA (origin USA)
- The antibody was purified by affinity chromatography and conjugated with PE under optimal conditions.
- Lot-specific (to obtain lot-specific concentration and expiration, please enter the lot number in our Certificate of Analysis online tool.)
- Storage & Handling
- The antibody solution should be stored undiluted between 2°C and 8°C, and protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
FC - Quality tested
- Recommended Usage
Each lot of this antibody is quality control tested by immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis. For flow cytometric staining, the suggested use of this reagent is 5 µl per million cells in 100 µl staining volume or 5 µl per 100 µl of whole blood.
- Excitation Laser
Blue Laser (488 nm)
Green Laser (532 nm)/Yellow-Green Laser (561 nm)
AB_2632944 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368911)
AB_2632945 (BioLegend Cat. No. 368912)
- Member of the rhodopsin-like subfamily of 7TM receptors and forms homo- and heterodimers.
Naive B cells, subset of T cells, monocytes and macrophages
- Chemotactic receptor that regulates B cell trafficking within lymphoid follicles.
- 7α, 25-dihydroxycholesterol
- Cell Type
- B cells, Macrophages, Monocytes, T cells
- Biology Area
- Cell Biology, Immunology, Innate Immunity
- Molecular Family
- Cytokine/Chemokine Receptors, Steroid Receptors/Nuclear Receptors
- Antigen References
1. Preuss I, et al. 2014. Biochem. Biophys. Res. Commun. 446:663.
2. Barroso R, et al. 2012. FASEB J. 26:4841.
3. Hannedouche S, et al. 2011. Nature. 475:524.
4. Benned-Jensen T, et al. 2011. J. Biol. Chem. 286:29292.
- Gene ID
- 1880 View all products for this Gene ID
- View information about GPR183 on UniProt.org
- What type of PE do you use in your conjugates?
- We use R-PE in our conjugates.
|Alexa Fluor® 647 anti-human GPR183 (EBI2)||SA313E4||FC|
|PE anti-human GPR183 (EBI2)||SA313E4||FC|
|APC anti-human GPR183 (EBI2)||SA313E4||FC|
|Brilliant Violet 421™ anti-human GPR183 (EBI2)||SA313E4||FC|
|FITC anti-human GPR183 (EBI2)||SA313E4||FC|
|PerCP/Cyanine5.5 anti-human GPR183 (EBI2)||SA313E4||FC|
|PE/Cyanine7 anti-human GPR183 (EBI2)||SA313E4||FC|
|PE/Dazzle™ 594 anti-human GPR183 (EBI2)||SA313E4||FC|
Customers Also Purchased
Compare Data Across All Formats
This data display is provided for general comparisons between formats.
Your actual data may vary due to variations in samples, target cells, instruments and their settings, staining conditions, and other factors.
If you need assistance with selecting the best format contact our expert technical support team.